Thursday, February 10, 2011

How am I going to move forward?

Hmmm..I've got few stuff stucked in my head right now.

I have so much planning to do, but dunno when am I gonna start.


With the current condition of mine (being 7 months pregger with 2 grown up kids to handle @ home), plus neverending work-related-matters @ office,motherly+wifely duties @ home, I felt that my 24hours a day was fully,totally occupied.


When talking bout lil' project I'm working on, it's still at a very early stage. But I can say I made some progress even the impact is not that BIG yet. Whatever it is, I still need to make some move or otherwise my investment will be a waste.


Few challenges I need to face along the way, but I'm ready. I'm just waiting for the right time to act. But before that I need to overcome some sceptical minds and thinking of some people..its not a major prob actually, (becoz u can't force people to think just the same way ure thinking)..but still, there are many others who are looking for opportunities outhere..


My principle are just simple: u can't force people in this biz, but u can share the opportunities u had with them.


Pls remember one thing: Nobody will give u money just like that,honey. You need to work your butt off to get what u want in this life..



So, I will move forward with my planning..definitely..gimme until end of this year, I'll prove something..



**pssttt: interested to join my lil project? Interested to know more??
BUZZ ME bebeh..I'll be more than happy to share with you..

012-6054547..

Daaaa..



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment