Friday, December 16, 2011

Human relations

Bila pikir2kan balik apa yg jadi ptg tadi..rasa mcm kelakar pun ada,kesian pun ada, geram pun ada..bercampur2 lah.




Human relations mmg agak complicated. Sometimes.




This person having prob with this person,this superior having prob to manage his subordinate, this person have difficulties to respect and accept orders from her superior..macam2lah.




For me,its quite REMEH. But at times, that something REMEH can lead to bigger ISSUES.




Whatever it is,if u have issues with someone especially at work, face it. Confront. Discuss. Find solutions. Don't drag until it affected ur work.




That's what I did. I confronted my superior. I discussed with him. I told him straight to his face all my disappointments. Either he can digest, that's another story. The most important thing is, I told him what he needed to know. Hopefully it will help to improve relationship between us,in professional way.




Tp kadang2, xsemua org boleh bertindak profesional. Masih ada yang emosional. Mungkin diorg ni belum arif psl realiti sebenar dunia pekerjaan? Or masih xmatured?




Yeah, I admit kdg2 I pun emosional gile dgn my superior. So lps I da confront dia, seboleh2 I nk control my emosi, xmo lg marah2,xmo lg luah ketidakpuashatian kat FB. I know its not good. Its not professional at all becoz ur other colleagues can read it. So I want to improve on that part. No more FB status marah2 directly tuju ke boss.




Do remind me if I ever slipped ok?




;)




Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment