Monday, December 13, 2010

Heartbroken

I'm currently in room 274, bed 2, Sime Darby Medical Centre Subang.

Yes, my darling Amna was admitted this afternoon, due to serious dehydration after 3 days been attacked by diarrhea and continuos vomitting after milk.

Poor her.

Since last nite, the only food in her stomach was plain water. None other thing. She kept on vomitting everything I fed her, name it milk, porridge, medications or even her fav rice biscuit.. To make things worse, she poo poo more than 10 times since yesterday.

So when I took her to her peads- Dr Indon this morning, she straight away adviced Amna to be admitted. I just agreed, coz I know that's the best for her.

Now here we are, in this 2 bedded room sharing with 2 year old indian girl who was admitted due to high fever. Poor her. From what I saw, her condition look worse than Amna. Sampai meracau2..nauzubillah..hopefully Amna n her roomate will get speedy recovery soon!

Tonite mama will accompany Amna ok? Kakak will sleep with ayah at home.. Tomorrow ayah and kakak will come again to visit, and if u're fit enough we will go back to our home too..so, u have to be strong and be good to nurses here ok? Don't ever refuse when they give u medication ok?Mama will always be by ur side..muahsss..


Get well soon darling.

Lots of love,

Mama.



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment