Monday, December 20, 2010

Suddenly & Finally..

Suddenly..

This morning when I woke up from my sleep, suddenly a thought came across my mind~ I wanna quit my current job and do something else,either switch to other job/company or join a business.

In the bathroom, I kept on thinking about it then suddenly another thought appeared on my mind ~i should start/join a business.

While driving, my mind still wondering around the thoughts I had earlier. Should I proceed or not?

Then when I stopped at a traffic light,finally my mind decided:

YES, I want to pursue "THAT". I want to proceed with "THAT".

I will reveal further when the time comes..

Just wish me luck ya..



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

  1. citerla... apa plan... leh jadi partner ke? kau kan my partner in crime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keen, all the best in what you do ;). Aku selalu berangan nak buat business juge one fine day!

    ReplyDelete