Saturday, November 14, 2009

25 random things about me (taken from my FB)

1. My full name is NUR SAKINAH BT RAMLI. My family called me Kak Ina, most of my friends call me Keen, some call me Ikin (not E-kin mawi ok..?), some call me Sakinah, some call me Puan, some call me “TOL”, hubby used to call me “sayang”, but after I gave birth to our first daughter he called me “mama”..huhu..

2. I was born on 8th July 1980, one day after my parents celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary. ( I consider my self as most precious gift my mother gave to my dad for their anniversary.. tee hee hee..)

3. I used to be Pelajar Contoh when I was in secondary school. Just imagine, I was Penolong Ketua Pengawas, Ketua Kelas, School Netball Player, Nasyid Solo Singer, Lead role in Cinderella Theater Play, I sang, I danced, I joined most of activities at school, always get number 1 in my class (both sek rendah and sek agama) and at the same time I scored 4A’s in my UPSR. Huhu, gila kuasa betul aku dulu..

4. I was in the same class with Asmawi Awang when we were in Standard 5, 6 and form 5. But we never talked to each other during that time. He claimed me ‘sombong’, and vice versa. (padahal kat maktab dulu aku mmg sgt jarang2 berckp dgn lelaki..almaklum bekas pelajar sek agama, kunun..huhu)

5. I love singing very much. I used to enter singing competition during school days, uni days and the highest achievement when I won 2nd place in karaoke competition during Bioganic Family Day 2003. But now, I don’t sing in public anymore.. hubby x suke..

6. I won “Queen of the Night” title 3 times. First during Jamuan Blok M23 KTDI, second during UTM Theatre Club Dinner and lastly during Jomalina Annual Dinner ( im not saying that im the prettiest of all, but normally I will try my best to find a dress that match the theme of night ;-P)

7. I met my hubby at my workplace. I admire him so much, that he could settle almost all problems at our prod plant previously. I first talked to him when we were sent by our boss to attend Wilden Pump Seminar at Sunway Lagoon Resorts in 2003.

8. I’m not sure about my favorite color, but one thing for sure I will not choose BLUE as my favorite one. I prefer BLACK ink rather than BLUE ink for my parker pen.


9. I used to bully my sisters and brothers during our childhood days. I’m the eldest, so what? (pernah patahkan gigi depa, pernah pau duit belanja skolah depa, pernah tipu depa ckp bukan anak kandung mak..huhu..)


10. When I was single, I have a shoe rack at the back of my car. At home, I have 2 racks full of fancy shoes. I don’t know when actually I got the chance to wear them, because I worked in production plant, and most of the time I have to wear SAFETY BOOTS..hehe

11. I changed my eye color every month. Yes, I’m a big fan of contact lenses since 1998 (1st year in Uni). My fav color : Chestnut Brown & Hazel . For low profile, I will go for colorless. I prefer contact lenses because I cant stand having something on my nose for the whole day. Rimas dan terbatas.

12. FYI, im wearing colored lenses not for cosmetic purpose only. It’s a corrective action too, since my eyeballs have different size, resulting different power (R- 4.25, L- 2.75)

13. My first big crush when I was in from 5. Fullstop.

14. I got my driving license in 2003. My first car was kancil putih auto 850 second hand.

15. I used to collect choc wrapper and put them under my table plastic cover for deco when I was in form 5. One day I found a note saying how much money I’ve been wasting on chocolate. He even calculated the real figure just to let me know the facts. (aku rasa yg buat tu klasmet aku form 5-wan mohd syahrul ikmal)

16. My favorite make-up kit is mascara.

17. I can float, but I dunno how to swim. Uwaaa….

18. I prefer large handbags (tote bag). I can dump anything I want into it. Things inside my handbags are : purse, bank book, camera, compact powder, lip gloss, hand lotion, USB drive, miniature perfume, a pen, name card, afni’s medical record, sometimes afni’s diapers, bottle, baby wipes..haha

19. I married and gave birth to my first baby in the same year – 2007.

20. I used to “mogok lapar” with my parents because they forced me to accept an offer for Petronas Scholarship and pursue Chemical Engineering at UTP, Perak. I refused because I wanted to go to UTM.

21. I never went to any job interview before. I worked with Golden Hope because I was their scholar. After the biggest merge, ive become Sime Darby employee automatically.

22. My must-buy-magazines every months are Impiana, Anjung Seri, Nona, Wanita & Jelita.

23. I passed out more than 3 times at workplace. Been admitted to Tawakal Hospital for 2 days. (Doc diagnosed something wrong with my nerve bla bla..i don’t remember the details)

24. My favorite dessert as of now is Choc Banana Cake from Secret Recipe.

25. I live my life moderately, never bought really expensive things, never drive flashy car, never went to overseas for vacation, never wear branded things, but at least I married to somebody without title but with good job to provide me with my living needs – a house with spacious space for me and my kids, a local car and most importantly he gave me a family to love and depends for..wallah..

1 comment:

  1. god.. its you.. sakinah ramli.. SK SG BINJAI batch 87-92.. betul tak? sorry if i salah orang.. if its really u.. we were frens back then:)

    ReplyDelete