Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday blues..Not-in-a-good-mood

I didnt do much work today, im soo in the "malas" mood..the plant is not yet started, modification here and there, so i just get myself stucked in my office, surfing the net and looking for free web design that i can use for my new blog skin.(well i still not manage to find one design that really suit my taste)

the weather outside also not in a good mood, it's raining since afternoon until now..causing the room temperature drop tremendously, plus the full blast air-conditioning system..making us all freezing beneath our blazers/jacket..

Im also not in a mood to cook for dinner tonite. On the way back home, there is a pasar malam near my house, so i will drop by to buy some food for us (me,hubby and Afni)..easy..dont have to crack my head down on menu i have to cook tonite..lucky me,my husband is not one choosy type..he will eat anything&everything i prepared for him (prepared in the sense of either i cooked or i bought, doesnt matter)

So, its almost 5 o'clock now..i better get going..the road is all wet and i need to drive slowly to reach home safely..

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment